Commercial litigation refers to the resolution of commercial disputes through the court process. The term
- can relate to performance and payment of business contracts
- the supply and delivery of goods and services
- the exploitation of commercial know how or intellectual property
For many businesses, intellectual property may represent the most important assets they own. Consequently, commercial litigation which involves intellectual property can be of huge significance.
- Resolving a dispute through the courts can be costly, it is therefore crucial to handle commercial litigation quickly and cost effectively
- There must be sound business reasons for using the court process to resolve the dispute.
Our business model enables us to keep our overheads low, and yet bring together a large and expert team to handle any commercial dispute. If you are involved in a commercial dispute or require assistance with commercial litigation please get in touch.
For further help call us on +44 (0) 20 7700 1414.