For information about cookies, what they are, how we use them and how to disable them, please click here to skip to the relevant section.
We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (this is information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
2. When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters, or contact us by email; (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide).
3. When you conduct activities on our site (for example, when you purchase a product or service we record what you purchased etc).
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send to you products and services purchased via the website;
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services;
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above;
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletter and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to remove your personal details from our records by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning us. If we contact you by email each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from us.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may delete, or disable cookies by following the instructions at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you disable cookies.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1′ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Telephone Call Recording
Please be aware that we record both incoming and outgoing telephone calls electronically so that we can work more efficiently. Recordings are stored securely, and may be used for training, or monitoring purposes.
Client File Hosting Arrangements
Some of our client files for intellectual property matters are hosted in the cloud by Microsoft within the EU. These are hosted securely, and used to enable us to deliver a quality service to you.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact Azrights Solicitors
To find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act, visit the Information Commissioner’s website: http://ico.org.uk/ or read the Act online at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga
Last updated: March 2015
|Go back to home page.|
|Go back to services.|