You probably enter into binding business contracts more often than you realize. It is not necessary to sign a written document in order to be subject to one.
- Although legal agreements may be created orally, it is always better to commit the details to writing even if you do not use a formal written contract.
- If you have something in writing, this helps to avoid misunderstandings and means that if memories fade there is some tangible evidence of what was decided.
- Using written agreements is a good way to manage risks in a commercial context.
- It is not always necessary to adopt a lengthy written document. The length of agreements can vary depending on the amount at stake.
How can we help?
Some of the business contracts we can assist with include:
- Supply of services contracts
- Shareholder agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Franchising contracts
- Outsourcing agreements
- Business terms (or Terms and conditions)
- Website terms and conditions
- SEO contracts
- Intellectual property contracts
- IT Contracts